In The End. We Deliver The Right Stuff
Azure High School Accreditation
Azure High School delivers accredited, college preparatory and career-based online education for Grades K-12 to students throughout the U.S. and Internationally. Azure High School is fully Accredited by leading accreditation agencies, including AdvancED (U.S. Dept of Education approved Accrediting Agency).
Importance of Accreditation
Azure High School is one of only a handful of schools in the US that hold the highest level of accreditation possible at the state, regional, national, and international levels. Our degrees are approved and accepted both in the US and around the world. You will not find a more widely recognized and accepted degree than ours.
Azure High School offers its graduates a Nationally and Regionally accredited high school Diploma.
Why Accreditation Matters For Students And Workers
- Students can transfer in credits from other accredited programs, accelerating their degree completion, which saves time and resources.
- Required for entry/acceptance to many colleges or post-secondary workforce training.
- Provides students greater access to financial aid, federal loans, and scholarship programs.
- Hiring employers prefer to see that a prospective employee attended an accredited institution.
- Assures the quality of the school; an accredited school must “act with integrity in all matters.”